Thursday, September 3, 2009

Out of Reception: The North Woods, The Northen Kingdom and US-2


Last week I went flying, moved into my apartment, and drove Edge's car back to Vermont, all under the shield of AT&T's spotty edge network.



I spent a lot of time at my storage unit this week, moving into my new apartment.

Looking back at a member of Waterville's finest. He let me off with just a warning.

Grillin'

I love how the sap seeps out of the freshly cut wood.

Sunset over lake Champlain in Milton, Vermont.

A view out the cockpit of the Cessna 182 somewhere over central Maine.



A blister on one of my toes left a blood stain in my Moc.

5 comments:

CMJR said...

These are beautiful and really evocative! I love your blog!

Unknown said...

The correct term is "Northeast Kingdom". The closest thing to Maine we have in Vermont. The logs are probably going to Canada to be milled, then sent back here as flooring.

Jack said...

nice shots, reminds me to dust off the ol' polaroid and use some of the deadstock film I've got stashed away.

Meanoch said...

Sweet blog! Poladroids are so romantic. Your take on Americana and WASP culture is visually appealing.

Tim Huntington said...

http://nooneiscool.blogspot.com/

check out bro its your bros blog now.