Thursday, September 10, 2009

Out of Reception: Early September


Last week I took some time off and ran around Maine, enjoying the shoreline and lakes of Central Maine.



A look back from the Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse.



My friend Tucker jumped off the breakwater. Those aren't breasts, he is just a vegan and breathing in.

Moon rise over Heather's cabin on Great Pond.

Tucker about to take the leap.

Sunset over Great Pond from the Colby Outing Club Cabin.

I love how the iPhone simplifies images and turns thousands of people into photographers. It's democratic. The iPhone is now the most common camera of Flikr because it allows people to be spontaneous and capture the beautiful images around us. Images don't have to be 21 megapixels to inspire.

4 comments:

L.A.S said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and I am extremely impressed. Your overall style and aesthetic preferences are akin to my own...I am, myself, a northeastern fellow restlessly transplanted in the south with an interest in all things americana. Your love for L.L Bean Blucher Mocs only impressed me more...I actually just endorsed them over at my own blog...sartoriallyinclined.blogspot.com

Happy blogging and thanks for creating a blog that inspires...

Angelo said...

What's the app you're using, you mentioned it in an earlier post I think.

Ch_d R_gers said...

Hey great job on the blog. I was just wondering, how do you keep your LL bean Mocs looking nice? I've had mine for a year and they are well scuffed. Is there a shoe polish or some sort of oil I should use?

Foster Huntington said...

Thanks all, I use Cambera Bag. It kicks ass. I got my mocs a month ago and they are picking up scuffs. I really like how they look though.
Foster