Thursday, September 17, 2009

Out of Reception: Back at School

Last week, I put my laptop in my Rogues tote, searched in vain for pad of paper and made my way back to Mayflower Hill for my last year of classes.

A sunset swim on nearby Great Pond.

Electronic Musician Dan Deacon came to Colby last Saturday night. It was a blast.

Dan played all of his music off his iPod Nano and ran them through wawa pedals, an old keyboard and a synth.



For lights, Dan hooked up lights to a power strip and manually flipped the switch.



Dan had a clown with him that was straight out of Eyes Wide Shut.

It feels good to be back in the saddle.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dan Deacon photos are my favorite you've shown. Looks like it was a blast.

Angelo said...

Feels great to be starting the last year of college, it went by so fast.

Foster Huntington said...

thanks guys. College went by so fast.
Foster