Monday, January 5, 2009

My Camera Set up

I have always had fleeting obsessions. When I was ten, I was infatuated with remote control airplanes. This obsession drove me to the local library where I read up on everything I could about model airplanes. Years earlier my interest in Ernest Thompson Seton books initiated my compulsion with bows and arrows, and nature. These obsessions change like the seasons.

One day, I decided it would be a good idea to have a camera. I scoured the internet reading all I could about Digital SLR's and eventually settled on a Canon XSI. After five months of using my XSI as much as I could, I felt it was time to upgrade to a full frame DLSR. Here is my set up and some photos that I like.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Canon 430EX II Speedlight Flash

Canon EF 24-105mm F/4.0 L with Canon EW-83H Lens Hood and Hoya 77mm UV Filter

Canon EF 85mm F/1.8
with Canon ET65II Lens Hood and B&W 58mm UV Filter










No comments: