Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Five Minutes of Sunrise over Great Pond


I woke up to catch the sunrise on Great Pond hours after returning empty handed from an hour long fishing adventure at dusk. Normally I hear the birds chirping and witness the intensifying glow in the east with the same shock and anxiousness of a vampire.

For five minutes I watched the sunrise before retiring my camera and picking up my fishing gear to continue my hunt for a brown trout.

I will never forget the still morning air and fog resting on the lake.

Here are some more links,
Fishing at Sunset on Great Pond (ART),
Sunrise on Great Pond (Picasa).

5 comments:

Rebecca Jill said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Julia said...

Hey, I saw you on the Urban Outfitters website, pretty cool!

Foster Huntington said...

Thank you very much,
Foster

Victoria Thorne said...

magnificent. really, really just magnificent.

John M said...

wow! great pictures!