Thursday, August 20, 2009

Out of Reception: iPhone Instants from Maine


As one would expect, cell reception in Maine is spotty at best. If I were writing copy for a Maine Cell phone company, it would go something like this, "Our service ends awkward conversations early so you don't have to."

So what is a cell phone that rarely gets reception good for? Taking pictures.



These photos were all taken within the last week and edited with Camerabag's Instant application.













Once a week I am going to post under the label out of reception photos from my iPhone with the hope of capturing more spontaneous images uninhibited by a cumbersome DSLR like my Canon 5d Mark II.

8 comments:

World Elephant said...

Dude, I'm amazed at how awesome the iPhone camera application is.... Seriously, who knew?

Great pictures, as always.

TUCKER GORMAN said...

any chance your lack of reception is a result of the bold switch to the at&t? being a mainer myself, i've decided i'm holding out for the verizon iphone. nice photos by the way.

Collin said...

Great blog and great photos. Are these taken with a 3g or 3gs?

Foster Huntington said...

Collin I have the 3gs. The camera is much better than the 3g.
Foster

Unknown said...

Are you wearing LL Bean mocs in the last picture?

Foster Huntington said...

They are indeed Ll bean hand sewn mocs.
Foster

Isaac Buie said...

Love it...99.9% as authentic as Polaroids.

Sildenafil said...

Those images reminded me my Sildenafil Citrate farm that's so perfect because I spend a long time feeding my cows and horses that's great.