Friday, August 28, 2009

Out of Reception: Hurricane Bill and a 30ft Mechanic


Last weekend, Hurricane Bill skirted the Maine coast sending fifteen foot waves and torrential downpours inland.

I spotted this 30ft mechanic outside of an abandoned motorcycle dealership south of Augusta.



Low tide on Popham Beach.



Hurricane Bill crashing at Popham Beach.

Elizabeth Atterbury





Yeeehaaawwww!

I know i am wearing the same outfit as last weeks Out of Reception post but I love it. Well worn 15 ounce Naked and Famous Jeans, Gingham Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt, and LL Bean Blucher Moc, a definite staple of my summer.

Here are some more links,
Out of Reception: Hurricane Bill and a 30ft Mechanic (Picasa),
Out of Reception (ART).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the polaroid is the new black and white - they're definitely making for some interesting shots.

Foster Huntington said...

Thanks man, I love the style.
foster

Angelo said...

How do you like the Naked & Famous compared to your A.P.C.s? I'm trying to decide on a fall denim purchase.

Foster Huntington said...

I love my naked and famous jeans. The 15 ounce is awesome.
Foster

Isaac Buie said...

Limiting variation with wardrobe...love it. Buy quality and beat it to death.