Friday, April 24, 2009

Barns From Maine

I love Maine barns. Here is a collection of some of my favorite from the last three weeks. All are available in 21-megapixel downloads on my Picasa page. Have a nice weekend and try to find a barn.

Here are some more links,
More from Route 137 (Picasa),
Houses Down East (Picasa),
New England Barns (ART),
Red, White and Blue (Picasa).


Conor said...

Foster, those are some awesome pictures.

Isaac Buie said...

Have you ever thought about making prints? Maybe you already do.

greenjeans said...

Great work Foster. I really had no concept of Maine before reading your site. I guess as a midwesterner I always associated the east coast with cities.

Foster Huntington said...

thanks all. I have put some thought into selling prints but dont really know a good vehicle by which to do it. maybe some day i will.

Blake said...

If you ever make it down into the West Virginia/Ohio area, be sure to check out "Mail Pouch Tobacco" barns.