Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Faster They Go


The more busy I get, the faster the months go by. I started taking photos to capture moments around me. Here are some of my favorites from the last month.

David Coggin's most treasured possessions for The Burning House.

Tim walking back from the beach in Nicaragua.

Financial District sunrise with John Tinseth.

Dirt roads on BLM land in northern New Mexico.

A photo from Coggins' and my visit to Miller's Oath for a piece for A Continuous Lean.

Cris in Nicaragua.

Lunch in Rivas, Nicaragua.

Bass escaping the rain.

Sunset in Nicaragua.

Durango, Colorado.

Not much happens in Alexandria, Minnesota.

A rainy Saturday in the West Village.

Mud outside Durango.

A lot can happen in a month.

11 comments:

tyler said...

digging this series-- especially following the burning house link. looking forward to seeing what happens with that.

Giuseppe Mangiare said...

I would give my first born for one of those leather armchairs. Great shots, Foster.

Foster Huntington said...

Tyler,
thanks for liking these photos. The burning house will soon have its own page. i will have an update on my blog about it.
foster

Anonymous said...

nice photos foster

Rhon Bell said...

I'm working on posting a Burning House photo. Going to be interesting. Awesome idea man and good photos here.

Foster Huntington said...

thanks rhon,
the website for the burning house will be up over the weekend. it will have a submit feature, allowing anyone to submit a photo and list of things,

foster

Belgie said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much it’s almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want...HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject and that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Foster Huntington said...

i just got hacked FYI

Foster Huntington said...

google went seal team six on the hacker and returned the blog to me. thank you

Anonymous said...

these shots are all gorgeous!

Foster Huntington said...

thank you monkey pig